- Reduces global warming
- Saves money on raw materials
- May run out of resources
- To dispose waste costs money and land
- Less resources are needed to produce
- In future, recycled products may become cheaper than raw materials
- The Earth is deteriorating
- If there is enough demand for recycled products, it is worth it.
- Redundant and wastes money and energy
- Cost more to set up machined campaigns
- Not closed circuit, recycling is more expensive that using fossil fuels
- Some recycled items are more expensive
- Low demand for recycled materials, therefore not worth it.